One Saturday afternoon, we went hiking along the Half Moon Bay Coastal Trail. After a few miles, we decided to walk down the cliff where there was a well-worn trail and walked along the beach. It was a quiet afternoon. Full sun. Not much of a breeze. There were not too many beach revelers where we were. Then all of a sudden, we noticed this unexpected object sticking out by itself on the sand.
This could not possibly be an ad, could it?
This post was inspired by the Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected. Do click on the link to see what other WordPress members have done on their blogs.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (Edelweiss in Swiss mountains) (andrefromholland.com)
- Weekly Photo Competition: Unexpected (irenewaters19.com)
- 11-22-13 Unexpected (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (Reflection on Work) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: an Unexpected First Step (teepee12.com)
- Giant Dragonfly of Color! Weekly Photo Challenge-Unexpected (pensivewriter2013.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (forestwoodfolkart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo Challenge: Unexpected (lostinmindspace.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (theurgetowander.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)