I saw the Weekly Photo Challenge presented by Cheri Lucas Rowlands last week, The Hue of You. That gave me pause. What color do I choose to describe me, I wondered. Here’s what I came up with:
The sun plays its tricks on the desert sand by flooding it with golden hues against a bright blue sky.
Beau’s sleek satiny blackness has always garnered open admiration from a lot of people. If only I could claim an ounce of his easy uncontrived elegance!
Sometimes I wake up in the morning, bright and early! I feel my juices flowing, ready for whatever the day has to dish out!
There are many times when I feel a sense of solitude (as distinguished from loneliness) and peace, and I revel in the folds of a life I consider an adventure, a journey, a promise.
- My Hue (relovertigo.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue in you (2far2shout.wordpress.com)
- 10-18-13 Weekly Photo Challenge: Hue (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue Of You (wheelsonourfeet.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (longwalksanddarkchocolate.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (mamasonshine.com)
- The Hue of You- Red Hot… (bileamsedonkie.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (magicbusstop.wordpress.com)
- The Hues of My Fancy (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You |A Splash of Kiping (lifebydmagdalene.wordpress.com)