Weekly Photo Challenge: UP!

This week’s WordPress Photo Challenge is our interpretation of “Up!”

The first thing that came to my mind was the image of my daughter and her two cousins hamming it UP on the Salt Lake, Toz Golu, the second largest lake in Turkey, in central Anatolia, not too far from Ankara, the capital.  I have such fond memories of this trip:

Three Girls on the Salt, (c) A. A. Hassell

Three Girls on the Salt, (c) A. A. Hassell

This entry was posted in Cappadocia, Central Anatolia, Toz Golu, Travel, Turkey, Weekly Photo Challenge, Wordpress Community and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: UP!

1. I love the photo, and the topic is such an original way to tie in this week’s theme. The photo definitely put a smile in my face… thanks!

2. That is a fun, exciting, joyful jump. And the ladies, just beaming with bright, lovely smiles. Have a great day!

3. Bastet says:

Looked like everyone was having a lot of fun…a real “up” 🙂

4. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: UP – Sun over the ramparts | Bastet and Sekhmet

5. frizztext says:

you’ve had a happy moment there!

6. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Humbled Pie

7. vastlycurious.com says:

Beautiful shot of innocence and joy!

8. TammyeHoney says:

That photo shows so much emotion and expression. Thank you for sharing. It made my day wonderful. 🙂

9. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (Flower Parade) | What's (in) the picture?

10. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (Babylon) | What's (in) the picture?

11. you could just caption this photo “joy”. made me want to get to know them.

A fun and happy photograph. They look the enjoy themselves!

13. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Up – Our Flag Was Still There | SERENDIPITY

14. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (Dry) | What's (in) the picture?

15. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – UP | Joe's Musings

16. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Omnia's World

17. Lily Mugford says:

I love the shot.. so much fun. and the salt lake is wonderful, so white.

18. Pingback: UP-lifting moments | Weekly Photo Challenge : Up | Kaleidoscopic World in Words

19. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Up (Tax) | What's (in) the picture?

20. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Up | Lily Mugford

21. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: {Up} | lifebydmagdalene

Lovely shot of lovely young women!

23. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Up | Chittle Chattle