Yes, it’s Spring in the San Francisco Bay area all right. The Daffodils have been out and about the neighborhood for the last two weeks. On my yard, they have been awakened too!
This morning, as I was preparing to head out, I could almost hear them singing. Then I thought about Krista’s post yesterday about Getting the Good Shot. So I walked over to these lovelies and I watched them gently sway.
I knelt down and admired them from all angles. If Beau could see me, he’d probably look quizzically and think:
“Now what is she up to now? Why is she almost kissing the ground? Does she want me to lick her face? What’s that pose? I thought she’s not into yoga these days. It looks painful. Or maybe she’s smelling something nice down there. Maybe I should smell around there too.”
I followed Krista’s recommendation. I imagined how these daffodils would look to a little crawly wandering around in the yard.
Camera: iPhone 4S; App: Camera+
- The Daffodil and Morning Dew (lyricssentimentsandme.wordpress.com)
- Daffodils (pathwaytoplants.wordpress.com)
- The Granola Diaries
- Getting the Good Shot Down and Dirty (teepee12.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (milnersblog.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography 2 (pjdphotography.wordpress.com)
- Shooting from the Hip (theweeklyminute.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post Challenge: Getting The Good Shot (mithriluna.wordpress.com)
- Post A Day 2013 (vastlycurious.com)
- Quick Tip: Getting Low (flickrcomments.wordpress.com)