My Daffodils Are Back!

Yes, it’s Spring in the San Francisco Bay area all right.  The Daffodils have been out and about the neighborhood for the last two weeks. On my yard, they have been awakened too!

This morning, as I was preparing to head out, I could almost hear them singing.  Then I thought about Krista’s post yesterday about Getting the Good Shot.  So I walked over to these lovelies and I watched them gently sway.

I knelt down and admired them from all angles. If Beau could see me, he’d probably look quizzically and think:

“Now what is she up to now?  Why is she almost kissing the ground?  Does she want me to lick her face?  What’s that pose? I thought she’s not into yoga these days.  It looks painful.  Or maybe she’s smelling something nice down there. Maybe I should smell around there too.”

I followed Krista’s recommendation. I imagined how these daffodils would look to a little crawly wandering around in the yard.

A Bug's View of Daffodils, (c) Likeitiz

A Bug’s View of Daffodils, (c) Likeitiz

Camera: iPhone 4S; App:  Camera+

This entry was posted in daffodils, DPChallenge, Flowers, iPhone, Phoeography, Phoneography Challenge, spring and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to My Daffodils Are Back!

1. Malou says:

You’re so lucky that spring is not giving a big snub. We’re still suffering from a terrible winter chill out here with temps below freezing at night and just a degree or two above during the day. 😉

2. Beautiful, maginificent daffodils. Spring is here and so are the many fun times it brings.

3. my daffodils are out too but it’s still 31 degrees when i get in the car. silly daffodils…

4. frizztext says:

oh, you never have snow (like us in Germany) –
    we are waiting for spring so much,
    just had snow again and a Russian cold!

Yay! Spring is in the air…

Nothing is like spring in the air. It’s a great time of the year. It’s an excellent shot of Daffodils. And, yes, it’s often a good idea to try out a low perspective.

This bug’s view shot is very beautiful. These daffodils look like happy flowers to me. Thanks for sharing!

Flowers are always better when you look up at them!

9. vastlycurious.com says:

Thanks for looking! Mine have not yet bloomed but I have a big pot of Hyacinths beside my bed 🙂