I got a message late last evening from MaggieMooseTracks. She has bestowed upon me the REALITY Award.
Now, I’m dancing my Snoopy dance up and down the hallway, into the kitchen, on to the family room with my dog, Beau following me! He’s probably wondering, “now what?”
And now, I’m supposed to answer five simple questions:
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change? I guess I’d like to change how money seems to be the all-pervasive driver of how and why things are the way they are. But I also know that money is not in and of itself evil. It’s inanimate. It’s paper and coins. Neutral. I’d like to change how people are ruled by money, I guess.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Any year? I’d like to relive my daughter’s childhood all over again, all those years my husband and I raised her. It went by too quickly for me. It was such a great period. This time, I’ll spend more time with her, of course, without smothering her. We don’t want that! (I’ll skip the part where I caved in and bought Lunchables! Ugh!) I’ll savor every milestone even more than I already have. Commit more of it in writing, like this blog perhaps?
3. What is one thing that really scares you? I don’t scare easily. Sorry. I got stuck searching my head for one.
4. What is one dream you have not completed and do you think you will be able to accomplish it? I’d like to work one day in a non-profit. It will be my turn to give back. Something I have a beef about. (I do have quite a few issues I do feel strongly about, huh!) I aim to get there one day.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? No one comes to mind as I’m sure it’s just as challenging and at the same time fun to be that someone else as it is to be me!
Still dancing my Snoopy jig!!!
Here are my nominees for this REALITY Award:
Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Display the award on your blog somewhere
- Acknowledge the blogger on your blog and link back to them.
- Answer the 5 simple questions about yourself.
- Nominate as many as 20 bloggers for this award and notify them.
Thank you, all!
- MaggieMoose: Reality WOOF WOOF! (maggiemoosetracks.wordpress.com)
- Bark!!!! Our Very First Blog Award (writetowag.wordpress.com)